SourceGuardian 14.0 With License Key Free Download 2023
SourceGuardian is a new GUI for Macintosh and Windows is available. Windows version supports Windows, Windows XP, Windows 2003, and Windows Vista. The Macintosh version includes a universal application that will run on PowerPC and Intel-based Macintosh computers. Also, we have developed a powerful cross-platform command-line encoder that runs under Linux. The command-line encoder is also included in Macintosh and Windows versions of
The SourceGuardian contains numerous features to protect your PHP code. The following provides some of the key attributes. If you wish to know more, please get in touch with us – we’d love to hear from you. Protection methodThe SourceGuardian for PHP Encoder protects PHP scripts by compiling PHP source code into a bytecode format, and this is followed by encryption. This protects your scripts from reverse engineering. Supported PHP versionsSourceGuardian for PHP works with the following versions and above: PHP 4. x and 5. x is fully supported.
SourceGuardian 13.0 Keygen With Serial Key Free Download 2023
SourceGuardian Keygen for PHP can also easily produce trial versions of your scripts by setting an expiry date for the script or limiting the number of days that the protected script will work. To protect against local date change for the trial version of the protected script, there is an option for time checking with atomic clock servers available online
SourceGuardian is commercial software that allows you to encode, compile and encrypt PHP scripts securely. In this way, you will protect your source code from viewing and editing. You can lock your files based on the server IP where they will be opened, based on the domain name, the MAC address, or a defined time period. In this way, the files can not be used on a different computer, under a different domain, or outside of a defined time interval.
SourceGuardian 13.0 Keygen With License Key Free Download
To run PHP files encoded with SourceGuardian, you need a SourceGuardian loader. On all Hostlantern shared servers, the SourceGuardian loader is installed. It is compiled for the following PHP versions: PHP 4.4, PHP 5.0, PHP 5.1, PHP 5.2, PHP 5.2 with Suhosin, and PHP 5.3.
For larger projects, SourceGuardian for PHP provides an option to protect an entire project so that all scripts used in the project will work only with other protected scripts. No one may include a protected script from another unprotected script, which adds another level of protection.
SourceGuardian.SourceGuardian for PHP has added features that can optionally lock your hands to run only from predefined IP addresses, domain names, or LAN hardware addresses (MAC) to protect your scripts from unauthorized usage.
Main Features SourceGuardian:
- SourceGuardian provides full PHP 4, PHP 5, and PHP 7 support, including the latest PHP 7.2, along with many other protection and encryption features.
- A new GUI for Windows, Linux, and OS X. We provide Powerful encryption in a simple package. SourceGuardian is the most advanced PHP Encoder.
- Lock your code based on IP address, domain name, and much more. Create trial versions with time limiting and many other features
- We now have built-in support for SourceGuardian itself.
- SourceGuardian 11.2 is the most advanced PHP Encoder on the market, complete with a ground-up rewrite, a powerful GUI, and protection covering the latest PHP version. You can encode your scripts using Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux, all with a powerful GUI or using a command-line interface.
- We would suggest that you try out the free PHP Encoder demo, which provides you with a 14–day free trial, and please ensure that you look at the videos in our support area.
- SourceGuardian PHP Encoder protects your PHP scripts by compiling the PHP source code into a bytecode format, followed by encryption layers.
- We have created a new GUI for SourceGuardian, including Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. This new GUI, combined with the powerful command-line encoder, makes it even easier to encrypt your PHP scripts.
- SourceGuardian 11.2 for PHP works with the following versions of PHP: PHP 4, PHP 5, and PHP 7. We always lead the way among PHP Encodersto support the latest PHP version P.
- To protect your scripts from unauthorized usage, SourceGuardian for PHP has added features that can optionally lock your scripts to run only from predefined IP addresses, domain names, or LAN hardware addresses (MAC).
- SourceGuardian for PHP can also easily produce trial versions of your scripts by setting an expiry date for your PHP scripts or limiting the number of days your protected script will work. There is an option for time checking using atomic online time servers to protect against local date changes for trial versions of your protected scripts.
- For larger projects, SourceGuardian for PHP provides an option to protect an entire project so that all scripts used in the project will work only with other protected scripts. This way, scripts may include a protected script from an unprotected script, which adds another level of protection.
What’s New SourceGuardian?
- Powerful protection
SourceGuardian PHP Encoder protects your PHP scripts by compiling the PHP source code into a bytecode format, followed by encryption layers.
- New GUI Interface and command-line encoder
We have created a new GUI for SourceGuardian 11, including Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. This new GUI, combined with the powerful command-line encoder, makes it even easier to encrypt your PHP scripts.
- Supported PHP Versions
We always lead the way among PHP Encodersto support the latest PHP version.
- .PHP Protection methods
- Microsoft Windows Windows 7 32/64-bit up to the latest version (for as long as Microsoft still supports the OS.)
- Ram A minimum of 4 GB for 8 GB RAM to Operate.
- Processor Intel Core i3-2100T @ 1.3GHz or AMD FX-4100 @2.5 GHz
- iOS 10.12 (Sierra), 11.0 (Big Sur), and Later Version.
- Linux Debian or RedHat-based distros – best effort
- Size 4 MB
How to Install?
- The first thing is to download the SourceGuardian installation files in the given link below.
- Extract the archive installation file using WinRAR/WinZip.
- Run the installation file “setup.exe” and keep clicking until it prompts you to select the installation folder.
- Please indicate the location on the disc where you want to install the software during the installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, do not start the software immediately.
- Open the Readme file; you should find it in the installation folder.
- After selecting a folder, execute the Patch file, hit the next button/Copy the keygen file, and paste it.
- The correction may take a few seconds, and it will be.
- After finishing the process, a shortcut appears on the desktop.
- Now restart your system.
SourceGuardian for PHP is the ultimate protection solution for your PHP scripts. Main feature list: + Full Bytecode Encryption – protect your files by removing the original PHP Source Code + Fully encode and deploy for PHP5 (and PHP4) + Choice of Windows/Linux/Mac OS X encoding clients + Command line encoder available now + Encrypt to domain name + Encrypt to IP + License generator for encoded scripts + Easy to use Wizard interface and Advanced mode in GUI + Automatic backup of source files + Deployment options + Lock to domain names, IP addresses or LAN hardware + Timeout your scripts at specific dates or days in the future + Encoded files run under Linux, FreeBSD, Windows, Mac OS X, Solaris, HP-UX + Require no changes to the standard web server installation + Free minor updates + Technical support SourceGuardian for PHP is the most comprehensive and user-friendly protection solution on the market. A free 7-day trial is available.
SourceGuardian 14.0 With License Key Free Download 2023 From Link is Given Below!